<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34501659?origin\x3dhttp://--compliicatedd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 26, 2007
10:08 PM
Sch finally Ended.
But it was Kinda Sad though D:
I enjoyed this Year, ALOT.
Though I hate Some People, Like really.
But Fun Pple made this year [:
Yea, And this year pass like SUPER Fast.
I guess Cause We're all busy like Mad,
Like with th SYFs, Performances, Mugging for MYEs&EOYs,
Hur. I'm Gonna Miss 2/4 :D
Though some people are Irritating, BUT I will forget.
Cos Its th Last DAY.
But Some People Choose t end it in a Idiotic Way.

I knw You will b reading this Post,
But I aint gna Care.
It doesnt mean that After You did Your part t clean
th Courts area or Whatever are You are In,
You dont Help th class right.
I mean like,
You dont have t say this,
When we asked You t help clean th class
"But I finished My Cleaning Area alr"
I mean like WTH,
Like You aint part of 2/4 like that
You used th tables and everything too,
It doesnt mean that You finish Your Part,
You dont have t help th class.
People like Yingshan,Shili,Natalie can Help after they finish their areas,
WHY CANT YOU MAN.
&&Dont blame me For throwing Your Freaking
WRINKLE IN TIME away.
And YOUR BK HAS NO NAME.
I asked like 5-6 times,
Whose is it,
You dont freaking answer.
And there You go, Blaming that "IDIOT" who threw away,
I dont understand why Almost whole Class heard it,
But NOT YOU.
You are th ONLY one I wont Miss.
Besides th Loner.
And You end This Sec 2 Year this Way.
Congrats.

Okay Anyway,
Im gna miss Delphineeee D:
Sh shares Stories with Me! [:
&&HAHA,
Im her Priority Man [:
AHAHA. Then next is Suhana.
Rawr. This woman Listen t my stories All most ALL th time[:
But I think We are Gna b in th Same Class, So Yea.
HAHA, Then is Natalie!
I will miss her Horny actions etc!
HAHA! &Atiqa!,
Haha, Thanks for th Gummies today! [:
I will miss her for her Very ENGRISH Accent :D
HAHAHA, AND JOYCEHUI KAYAN ALSO!
I will miss her Crapping! HAHAH, And her sitting beside me dur exams!
Which has go on for 2 years!
Rawr! D:
I didnt mention Eve,Mich Cos,
I think we are gna b in th Same Class!
HAHAH Like a SUPER STRONG FEELING,
[[: I do hope so lah!
Yea, I will Miss th Class.
Everyone, including Yea.
Cos I should Be nice[:

Okay, So after School
Went Vivo with Suhana, Glenda&Millicent!
AHAHA, Super fun.
Take ALOT of pictures, But im Just gna post 1 tdy[:
Cos glenda havent send me All Yet[:
HAHA. Yea.
Bought 1 donut,
HAHA. But I dont really like it.
Its probably nt as Special as DonutFact.
Idk Lah.

AHAHA And then,
Went t th playground!
AHAHA, Glenda&Millicent were hiding frm Me&Suhana Please!
HAHA, But luckily, Im smart t Notice them [[:
Im ego like Mad:D
HAHA, Okay.
Then after that, Went t th Play area!
HAHA, Its Damn Niceeeeee.
Then We tooook like rly,
Alot of Pictures.
HAH, YEAAA
And then, send Millicent t coffee Bean t meet her Mum,
Then Yeaaaaaa, Mrt-ed with Suhana&Glendaaa!! :D
I think today is Damn Fun,
Though last day, and Some things Happen.
HAHA, I will Really Miss 2/4.
Im gna Forget About that,
And get On. Cos No one Knws if We're Gna B in th Same Class.

Yaye, Us [[:


PROFILE
:D
SAJC
EXITS
Friendster ! :D
FaceBook ! :D
ONEFIVE !
TWOFOUR !
Blodwen !
Chantal !
Charlene ! :D
Charis ! :D
Cheryl Ng !
Evelyn ! :D
Gracia !
Jesslynn ! :D
Joey Low ! :D
Jolene !
wlJolyn ! :D
Joyce Hui ! :D
Kaiying !
Lynette ! :D
Madihah !
Mavis ! :D
Mingrui !
Natalie Cheung !
Phoebe Feehilly ! :D
Reylyn ! :D
Sahidah ! :D
Sarah Teo !
Shan Shan ! :D
Sheryl Tan ! :D
Shili ! :D
Sophia !
Vanessa Soh !
Vivienne Chong ! :D
Weiyi&Michelle ! :D
Yanru ! :D
Yunhi ! :D
SCREAMS


credits
designer: xingying(:
image: photobucket
program: photofiltre
hosting: 001 002 003